My New Blog

How much do I need for a down payment?

March 1st, 2017 6:17 PM by Ken Morley

Right now you could get into a new home for as little as 1% down. This is a conventional loan for a primary residence, not FHA, so there is no upfront HUD premium of 1.75%. Essentially you contribute 1% and the lender contributes 2% giving you a total of 3% equity. There is even an option with no monthly mortgage insurance. Its an exciting new option for just about anyone looking to buy a new home.
Posted in:General
Posted by Ken Morley on March 1st, 2017 6:17 PM


My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog: